Each one of the most emerging Polytechnic in odisha at Bhubaneswar providing quality technical education.Established in the year 2007 under Orissa Child Welfare & Education Trust (OCWET), this institution is few kms. from heart of the capital city Bhubaneswar.It is approved by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi and Govt. of odisha.Our objectives to help the students for their all round development and to cultivate the entrepreneurship spirit in students.It is one of the most emerging Polytechnics in odisha at Bhubaneswar providing quality Technical Education.Bhubaneswar Polytechnic as a Technical Institute has made an humble beginning in 2007 by the establishment of an Diploma Engineering Institute in its Own Campus premises with only intake of 300 students.
Core Teaching Area:
• Repair & maintenance and production of electrical equipment & system.
• Testing & Inspection of electric materials and estimate.
• Design, layout of wiring scheme for domestic & power installation according the ISI and Indian Electricity rule.
• Fault diagnosis repairing of small electrical gadgets/domestic appliance.
• Industrial Installations, motor Installations, Motor repairing.
• Install erect and commission the power equipment
• Electrical Machines
• Switchgear Protection
• Utilization of Electrical Energy
• Power Electronics
• Network Theory
• Generator Transmission & Distribution
Higher Education Opportunities
Student can avail opportunities for admission into 2nd year of Bachelor of Engineering course of through lateral entry by appearing lateral entry admission examination.
• In the field of Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical power
• Execute and supervisory control in power station of substation, transmission & distribution network.
• Sales & service of electrical equipment & applications.
Course Title :- Electrical Engineering
Course Duration:-3 years
Intake / Seats:-120 Seats
Eligibility Criteria:-The applicant must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination and have to secure merite rank in Diploma Entrance Test (DET).